Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How to Relax and Refresh in 90 Seconds: 8 steps - wikiHow

I published an on-line article under a Creative Commons License for a multimedia repository. The Wikimedia Commons is a type of copyright license that lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit you for the original creation. That basically means I have the rights to the original, but the website has the right to change it. As a novice writer, I'm completely comfortable with this arrangement, and welcome any editing to my article. Of course, if it's content is too similar to another article or cannot stand on it's own, it may be deleted or merged with another. I'm comfortable with that, also. I wrote a "How To" article that I feel was within the scope of my knowledge and ability. I probably will submit other articles to "trade magazines" or websites as I become more knowledgeable and comfortable in my field.  I admit, I may have taken the easy way out, as far as getting my work published, but it has been submitted, and I feel relieved. I'll know soon if it will become part of the world's largest, on line  How To Manual, or be deleted. You can follow this link to read it, at least for now. 

How to Relax and Refresh in 90 Seconds: 8 steps - wikiHow

No comments:

Post a Comment